[NFBp-Berks] greater Berks Chapter of the NFB of PA luncheon

Rosemary Freedman dogguide.winston at icloud.com
Sat Dec 24 19:58:14 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year! Let’s get together for lunch after the holidays.

Date: Friday, January 13, 2023.
Place: coastal Grill.
Time: 11 AM.
Address: 2713 North Meridian Blvd. Wyomissing, PA 19610.
Phone: 610-743-4006.

Let’s get together for lunch after the holidays!  All current members are free up to $25. This includes  A non-alcoholic beverage. All family and friends are welcome but must pay their own way. Please let me know if you can attend . RSVP by:  Monday, January 9, 2013.

Rosemary Freedman - President of The Greater Berks Chapter of the NFB of PA 484-225-0997

“THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD CANNOT BE SEEN OR EVEN TOUCHED, THEY MUST BE FELT WITH THE HEART”. Helen Keller