[NFBp-Berks] social rec activity- Hiester lanes bowling.

Rosemary Freedman dogguide.winston at icloud.com
Sat Dec 24 20:27:51 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, we are scheduling a social wreck for bowling at Hiester lanes:
Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2023.
Time: 11 AM right when they open up!
Place: Hiester lanes.
We will be bowling from 11 AM to 1 PM. With a lunch in between two games. Please let me know if you can attend.

Rosemary Freedman - President of The Greater Berks Chapter of the NFB of PA 484-225-0997

“THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD CANNOT BE SEEN OR EVEN TOUCHED, THEY MUST BE FELT WITH THE HEART”. Helen Keller