[NFBp-Berks] FW: [NFBP-Talk] National’s Response to the Notice of Proposed Rule Making Title II

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:43:38 UTC 2023

From: NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Emily Gindlesperger via NFBP-Talk
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2023 12:34 PM
To: Nfbp-talk <Nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Emily Gindlesperger <skewbdobdo at verizon.net>
Subject: [NFBP-Talk] National’s Response to the Notice of Proposed Rule Making Title II

Hello all,

This link will take you to the letter NFB submitted in response to the Department of Justice’s Notice of Proposed Rule Making regarding Accessibility of Websites and Applications.

I encourage everyone else to submit their own letters.  We have until October 3rd to submit.

 <https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/policy-statements/comments-ada-title-ii-website-and-mobile-app-notice> Comments on the ADA Title II Website and Mobile App Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (September 19, 2023) | National Federation of the Blind

 <https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/policy-statements/comments-ada-title-ii-website-and-mobile-app-notice> nfb.org

Emily Gindlesperger

Please note that any or all of this message may have been created using speech to text technology.  Do not hesitate to ask if you need clarification.