[NFBp-Berks] FW: National’s response to the DOJ’s Notice of Proposed Rule Making

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:43:48 UTC 2023

From: Emily Gindlesperger <skewbdobdo at verizon.net>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2023 12:37 PM
To: Lynn Heitz <lynnelaineheitz1958 at gmail.com>; KirK Hunger <kirkhunger1 at gmail.com>; Brian Mackey <Bmackey88 at gmail.com>; Harriet Go <goharriet00 at hotmail.com>; Denice Brown <dbrown8827 at aol.com>; Jason Polansky <jaedpo96 at gmail.com>; Connie Scheu <conniej1250 at gmail.com>; Angelina Angelcyk <0nintendo64 at gmail.com>
Subject: National’s response to the DOJ’s Notice of Proposed Rule Making

Hello all,

Here is a link to national’s response.  I like it.  I think it would be excellent to use as a template for any or all parts.

https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/policy-statements/comments-ada-title-ii-website-and-mobile-app-notice

Emily Gindlesperger

Please note that any or all of this message may have been created using speech to text technology.  Do not hesitate to ask if you need clarification.