[NFBp-Berks] FW: [NFBP-Talk] Parents of Blind Children Division Annual Sarris Candy Fundraiser

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:39:36 UTC 2023

From: NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Emily
Gindlesperger via NFBP-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 9:37 AM
To: Nfbp-talk <Nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Emily Gindlesperger <skewbdobdo at verizon.net>
Subject: [NFBP-Talk] Parents of Blind Children Division Annual Sarris Candy
Fundraiser

Hello everyone!

As we are all gearing up for the upcoming holidays, please take the time to
peruse the Sarris Candy website for special treats!  25% of your purchase we
be donated to our Parents of Blind Children Division!

Our Group Number is 10 dash 0316 if this page does not take you there
directly!

Happy shopping!  I LOVE the chocolate covered pretzels!

Sarris Candy Link
<https://www.sarriscandiesfundraising.com/Group.aspx?id=10-0316>

Thank you!

Emily W. Gindlesperger

Please consider supporting the work of the PA Parents of Blind Children by
participating in our Sarris Candy Fundraiser.  Click our group number now
10-0316 <https://www.sarriscandiesfundraising.com/Group.aspx?id=10-0316> .
Thank you!

Please note, any or all portions of the email may have been created by using
speech to text technology.  Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.