[NFBP-BlindParents] Accessible Pharmacy and Lynn Heitz in the News

Marie Grozzo marie.garozzo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 00:54:34 UTC 2021

Thank you, Joe! That is cool!
I have two questions about the convention. The first is concerning the veterans being recognized on Thursday, and I want to know what to do to get my helper, rich, recognized. He has been to many state conventions and has taken me to many NFB meetings in the past.
The second is regarding a session about the iPhone and the session I should attend to address it. I know the basics, and use many of the applications available on the iPhone, but I do not know voiceover commands with cutting, copying, and pasting, as well as using spreadsheets. I have always done those things on a laptop with Microsoft, but I need a new laptop.
My husband wants me to learn how to do everything on the Iphone, but I think it would be easier and quicker for me to do it on the laptop. What are your thoughts?

Thanks, Marie
PS please tell Marcia I am really trying to find a  T-shirt  with the braille alphabet to get Domino for Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone