[NFBP-BlindParents] ReRRecording and PowerPoint of September 2021's meeting: Powers of Positive Parenting

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:34:08 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

Thank you to all who attended this past Saturday's meeting for the NFB-PA's
Blind Parents Group.

It was a wonderful meeting for our first session of a 6-part series as well
as the first National Blind Parents Conference Call!

Thank you so much Valerie Anderson for being such a great facilitator.  The
insight given by the parents was so amazing as well!

Our topic was "Powers of Positive Parenting."

It was our first in a six-month parenting class.

Attached is the PowerPoint that Valerie showed at the meeting. Also, the
link below is the recording for the meeting. Thank you so much Joseph and
Marsha Drenth for recording it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pictkfe86wiid0v/Blind%20Parenting%20Group%2C%20September%2018%2C%202021.mp3?dl=0

The next meeting is Saturday, October 23, 2021 from 7pm to 8:30pm EST. The
meeting will be the second session in our 6-part series. The topic is
"Raising Confident and Competent Children."

More information to follow!

Thanks!
*Stacie Leap, CPE, CPS*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania: Keystone
Chapter
Cambodian (Khmer) Interpreter
Intern, 3S Technologies LLC
Mental Health First Aid USA Instructor
Volunteer, Eyes Like Mine INC
WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) Facilitator