[NFBP-BlindParents] [NFBP-Talk] Celebration of Veterans

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:54:46 UTC 2022

Good morning Federation Family!

Once again, we will be having a Celebration of Veterans at our state
convention.  If you are coming and are a veteran or a family member of one,
please fill out the registration so we can recognize all of our veterans and
military members!

https://nfbp.org/convention/veterans-celebration-registration

This registration page closes soon, please do not delay.

Thank you,

Emily W. Gindlesperger

2nd Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Helping the Blind is as easy as drinking a great cup of coffee.or tea.or hot
chocolate.just order here at the White Cane Coffee Shop:
<https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/nfbp>
https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/nfbp

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated
using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if
necessary.