[NFBP-BlindParents] The Parents Division Needs Your Help!

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:57:03 UTC 2022

>From now until December 15, 2022, please consider helping the NFB of PA’s Parent Division PA Parents of Blind Children by choosing our Sarris Candy fundraiser for your holiday, celebration and personal chocolate needs (Or wants)!

1.  Click on the link below

2. Enter Group ID: 10-0316 (one zero dash zero three one six, you do not need to enter a sellers name but you do have to have the dash in the ID)

3.  SHOP be sure to utilize the search bar and look for anything you desire!

4.  You can shop and purchase as many times as you want using that Group ID: 10-0316 (one zero dash zero three one six)  up until December 15!

25% of the sale is donated to NFB of PA Parents and you will see the group name and the total amount of the contribution at the end of the sale!

They accept credit and debit cards for the online payment.

There is a $5 handling fee and shipping is free! Processed within 72 hours!

Please read the additional information on the website.

https://www.sarriscandiesfundraising.com/VIEWBYCATEGORY.aspx?id=VA

Thank you!

PA Parents of Blind Children