[NFBP-Brandywine] Pennsylvania guide dog users meeting tonight!

Cindy Lou Altman cindyloubo at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 18:54:38 UTC 2021

Shoot I’m going to miss this call!  😔
Cindy Lou and GEB Jada

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2021, at 1:38 PM, Marsha Drenth via NFBP-Brandywine <nfbp-brandywine at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Attention! Attention! Attention!

Calling all Pennsylvania Guide Dog Users!

Would you like to connect with other guide dog users who live in PA?

Are you considering a guide dog but would like more information?

Are you curious about national issues that concern guide dog users?

The Pennsylvania Association of Guide Dog users--a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania—will host an exciting virtual meeting via Zoom on Saturday, June 5, 2021, at 7:00PMEastern.

Agenda:

• Welcome and Introductions
• State Convention meeting Ideas
• Growing the state division
• Update from Raul Gallegos, president of the NFB National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU).
• National Convention Guide Dog meeting Information
• Problems in Pennsylvania – Formation of Action Steps
• Next Meeting Time and Date Discussion

*NOTE*

This meeting will be recorded and archived on the NFB of Pennsylvania website. Live captioning will be provided for individuals with hearing loss.

Zoom Connection Information:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/2159880888

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,2159880888# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

       +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

       +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBP-Brandywine:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbp-brandywine_nfbnet.org/cindyloubo%40hotmail.com