[NFBP-Jigsaw] December 02, 2023 Jigsaw Chapter Meeting minutes

Preston Gaylor prestongaylor21 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:14:21 UTC 2023

Hello all:
below you will find this month's meeting minutes for our jigsaw at
large chapter.
We hope you enjoy reading, and have a happy and safe holiday season!
NFB of PA jigsaw chapter meeting.
Saturday December 2, 2023

Participants: Brian Mackey, Christine Callahan, David Miller, Preston Gaylor
Meeting called to order at 10:00 AM, we did have a shorten discussion,
and decided to hold elections at our next meeting on Saturday January
6th, 2024 at 10:00 AM.
This month's presidential release is available for you, dated
11/30/2023, and can be found at:
https://nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/presidential-releases

December 2023

President Mark Riccobono presents presidential release #533 in front
of a live audience at the Jernigan Institute. He shares a legislative
alert for the Access Technology Affordability Act. He discusses
Washington Seminar, internships, cooking up advocacy, and end of year
giving. President Riccobono also shares Federation Family news and
customary endings.

Next meeting on Saturday, January 6, 2024
You can also watch this release via the NFB's youtube channel.
Meeting adjourned at 10:15 AM.
Happy holidays to one and all!
Sincerely yours,
Preston Gaylor, NFB of PA jigsaw chapter secretary.