[NFBP-Jigsaw] NEXT NFB OF PA DEAF BLIND DIVISION MEETING AT 7:30 ON THE 11TH

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 18:56:57 UTC 2023

I neglected to mention the time of our next deaf blind division meeting
next week. It will be at 7:30 PM via zoom. Here is the info for the meeting.
Our next meeting of the national federation of the blind of Pennsylvania’s
deaf blind division will be Monday December 11th via zoom. We will discuss
the following:
1. Amalia Alexandre, who we met at our recent state convention, has
approached me and agreed to be secretary. We will elect her officially.
2. Discuss state convention, how it went etc.
3. Discuss ongoing outreach efforts. Possibly printing a brochure as
discussed at state convention.
The zoom link is below.
Please feel free to email me at westbchris at gmail.com or call/text me at
570-506-4760.