[NFBP-Jigsaw] Jigsaw chapter minutes, live from state convention!

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 22:07:27 UTC 2023

Just let you know that December 1 is a Friday.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Iowa, & Illinois
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
Member, NFB Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
Bmackey88 at gmail.com
www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make those dreams come true”
      -Vince Papale