[NFBP-Talk] Welcome

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Wed Dec 6 00:18:06 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

The new NFBP-Talk list at NFB Net is now up and running, and if you received this email, it means you are already subscribed to it!

If you know of anyone else who might be interested in hearing NFB of Pennsylvania news and joining our discussions, please let them know that they can subscribe via the following web page:

I will be taking down the old mailing list at Yahoo Groups soon, so you do not have to worry about unsubscribing yourself from it.

Here's looking forward to some great discussions.

Warmly,
Joe

Joseph Drenth, First Vice President
NFB of Pennsylvania