[NFBP-Talk] Additional choice for transportation from Philadelphia to State College using Amtrak and a Bus

Denice Brown dbrown8827 at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 00:59:08 UTC 2018

Dear Members and Friends,

Today, I was given an additional option for getting to the State convention
from Philadelphia.  Mega Bus is my first choice, and if you book now you can
still get roundtrip transportation for less than $50.  Call them at
877-462-6342, If you can not book online, or use their app because of it
being inaccessible, the phone booking fee should be waived.

Here is an alternate method.

You must book with Amtrak.  You will begin with a train leaving from 30th
Street Station in Philadelphia, you will connect with a bus in Harrisburg
and that bus will take you to the bus station in State College.

Here are the departing and arriving times from Philadelphia.

Train leaves 30th Street Station at 8:56am, connect to a bus in Harrisburg
and arrive in State College at 1:15pm

Train leaves 30th Street Station at 2:45pm, connect bus in Harrisburg and
the bus arrives in State College at 8:10pm

Returning on Sunday

Bus leaves the State College Bus Station

2:15pm, connect to the train in Harrisburgh and arrive in Philadelphia at
6:50pm

The lowest roundtrip cost for the train/bus combination is $106.20. If you
have questions about the Amtrak/bus combination, please call Amtrak at:
800-872-7245

Please remember for Mega Bus and Amtrak their prices will increase as we get
closer to the date.  Please make your reservation for transportation as soon
as you can.

If you have any questions, let me know

Denice Brown