[NFBP-Talk] FW: autopilots for ultralite aircraft

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 15:47:35 UTC 2018

The flying cars they are testing  in Dubai have an auto pilot. The vision for here in Seattle is a ubar system of flying taxis that will land at certain preselected pads across the city and Ubar drivers take the person the rest of the way to their destination. We also have flying cars, which are, to my hearing one passenger that fly low. So far I haven’t heard of any apps so we can fly them, but stay tuned. The fCC and whatever the other fed have to pass them through safety stuff. So far over a thousand miles and no crashes, bird or otherwise.

Josh check out the ones in Dubai, and see what they are doing for app control.

Becky