[NFBP-Talk] Dancing in the Dark...TO BE DANCING IN THE LIGHT Oct 26, 2018 6 PM

Eileen Hunger erose4us2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:53:31 UTC 2018

A NIGHT FOR FUN AND ENLIGHTENMENT

On behalf of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chapter of the National Federation
of the Blind of PA,  we want to invite those of all ages, from the elderly
to the young adults and children into our vibrant community by providing
additional education, tools, services and especially support.

October is Meet the Blind Month.  We are hosting a fundraising event.   It
will be called, “DANCING IN THE DARK…TO BE DANCING IN THE LIGHT".  A buffet
will be available as well as music and dancing along with a cash bar. *Please
note your calendar to join us.  October 26, 2018, 6 PM at the Eastonian
Hotel (Holiday Inn), 90 Kunkle Drive, Easton, PA  18045.  *

Tickets will be sold in advance for $25 and at the door for $30.  The
proceeds will be used to offer pre-school training to visually-impaired
youngsters (The BELL program), provide scholarship college funds, advocate
for equal rights, equal pay and equal access to textbooks, and to help new
members get to our State and National Conventions etc.

For over sixty years, the National Federation of the Blind has been the
leading source for helping blind and those with low-vision find the
resources, support and hope they need to lead the lives they want.

For more information and to purchase tickets please contact:

Eileen Hunger, Treasurer                                           (610)
432-3276         erose4us2 at gmail.com

Warner Jones, Fundraising Chairman                    (908) 391-8892
wjones95 at earthlink.net
Jemmie Jones, Fundraising Co-Chairman             (908) 391-8375
pidgeon1212 at gmail.com