[NFBP-Talk] February Open Jigsaw Conference Call

Brenda-Ann Gillis hc89x48 at ptd.net
Sat Feb 10 12:51:21 UTC 2018

Greetings NFB Friends,

Christine Callahan has agreed to facilitate our monthly at large Jigsaw
Chapter Conference call on Saturday, February 17th at 10 AM.  Please follow
the call directions below and join the conversation about what we are all
doing to "Live the lives we want in Pennsylvania".  Please remember to mute
your phone during the Presidential Release and I will see all of you in
March when I return to the saddle!

NFB PA Conference call Directions:

Dial 1-605-475-6006

When prompted enter  access code 849659 and then press the pound key located
directly under number 9 on the phone key pad (the key to the right of number
0).

When prompted confirm the access code as directed.

When prompted speak your name and again press the pound key

Congratulations you will have entered the room successfully and joined the
call.

Faithfully,

Brenda