[NFBP-Talk] All are welcome to our January Teleconference

Brenda-Ann Gillis hc89x48 at ptd.net
Wed Jan 17 22:25:44 UTC 2018

Greetings NFB Friends!

We will hold our monthly at large teleconference on Saturday, January 20,
2018 at 10 AM.  Follow the directions below and join other blind
Pennsylvanians unable to connect with a brick and mortar NFB Chapter to
discover how networking can help you to live the life you want!

NFB PA Conference call Directions:

Dial 1-605-475-6006

When prompted enter  access code 849659 and then press the pound key located
directly under number 9 on the phone key pad (the key to the right of number
0).

When prompted confirm the access code as directed.

When prompted speak your name and again press the pound key

Congratulations you will have entered the room successfully and joined the
call.

See you Saturday!

Faithfully,

Brenda-Ann Gillis