[NFBP-Talk] experience with orbit reader 20

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 18:53:54 UTC 2018

Hi,
Yesterday I finished reading my first entire book on the orbit reader 20 I bought for a friend. I wanted to test it for him, update it to the latest firmware and things. Anyway the low cost orbit reader 20 is the best display I ever used in my whole life! The dots are crisp, clear, no pins stick at all. Braille feels like elevator, or ATM machine, or hotel room door signage braille. Dots are solid and cannot be pushed down. I hope innovision will start selling braille me, soon, through national braille press. I want to also get my hands on that braille me low cost display to see what that one is like as well. It is quite humid out here now, and this does not affect the orbit reader 20 refreshable braille display at all. I also used it with NVDA. I have not tried it with jaws yet though. I also used google translate and the orbit reader 20 to see what some other foreign language braille such as Icelandic braille code, is like. If you have any questions about orbit reader 20. You can email me off list at:

Joshknnd1982 at gmail.com

Josh Kennedy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10