[NFBP-Talk] almost 90 braille volumes

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 22:21:42 UTC 2018

145 volumes for the encyclopedia? That would only take up about 14mb megabytes on the orbit20 sd card. 7 volumes for the dictionary? That would be a little less than a single megabyte, 1mb of digital e-braille. You could carry all that on your orbit20 and still have tons and tons and tons of room left over.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10