[NFBP-Talk] Fwd: 2nd annual "Out of Sight" Music Festival flyer 2018 attached (revised again)

Rosemary Freedman dogguide.winston at icloud.com
Sat Mar 10 19:23:02 UTC 2018

Hey everyone, We are having  our 2nd Annual “Out of Sight” Music Festival. NFB members are free! Only  $10 per person for non-members. Please join our chapter in a full day of music, dancing and fun! Bring your friends! “Let’s All Live the Life We Want!” I will be sending you a schedule of events. Any questions please don’t hesitate to  contact me via email or at 484-225-0997. I hope to see you there, Rosemary Freedman - President  of the Greater Berks Chapter of the NFB of PA

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: