[NFBP-Talk] Fwd: 2nd annual "Out of Sight" Music Festival schedule of events "final" attached to this email

Rosemary Freedman dogguide.winston at icloud.com
Sun Mar 18 12:14:21 UTC 2018

Hey everyone, attached is the final schedule of events for our second annual out of sight music festival. I hope to see everyone there! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. 484-225-0997 or via email. Take care! Rosemary Freedman President of the Greater Berks Chapter of the NFB of PA

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: