[NFBP-Talk] Virtual career fair for blind job-seekers

Jan Lattuca jrlattuca at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:11:38 UTC 2018

Virtual Event Open to Legally Blind Jobseekers, Hosted by National
Industries for the Blind
Event Date: May 9th, 11 am - 2 pm Eastern
Register at CareerEco.com/Register/NIB Registration Instructions for
Screen Readers
List of Participating Agencies/Employers: CareerEco.com/Details/NIB
For more information: 770.980.0088 | NIB at CareerEco.com
Free Event. Attend the Fair from Anywhere.
What Other Jobseekers Have Said About Prior Virtual Career Fairs
·         "I wish being in contact with recruiters was always this easy."
·         "It’s a great opportunity to interface with employers, but
doesn’t require complicated logistics."
·         "Convenient, simple, fast...Good choice!"
We look forward to having you join us for the event. Be sure to
register as soon as possible.

0 bytes
This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. The information contained herein
is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise prohibited by
law from disclosure. If you have received this email in error, please
destroy the message immediately and notify the sender by email.