[NFBP-Talk] At Large Jigsaw Teleconference 18 May 18 at 10 AM

Brenda-Ann Gillis hc89x48 at ptd.net
Sat May 12 10:47:25 UTC 2018

Good Morning NFB Friends,

First, Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms and Just like Moms in our midst.
Enjoy your family and a peaceful day!

We will hold our monthly at large teleconference on Saturday, May 19, 2018
at 10 AM.  Follow the directions below and join other blind Pennsylvanians
unable to connect with a brick and mortar NFB Chapter to discover how
networking can help you to live the life you want!

It is my plan to send additional information regarding our meeting pending
reply's to posts sent earlier this morning.  Pleas keep an eye out.

NFB PA Conference call Directions:

Dial 1-605-475-6006

When prompted enter  access code 849659 and then press the pound key located
directly under number 9 on the phone key pad (the key to the right of number
0).

When prompted confirm the access code as directed.

When prompted speak your name and again press the pound key

Congratulations you will have entered the room successfully and joined the
call.

Faithfully,

Bren

Brenda-Ann Gillis