[NFBP-Talk] Pennsylvania table Exhibit hall help still needed

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Thu Jul 4 15:39:49 UTC 2019

Hello all,

There are still open timeslots for helping to sell chocolate-covered pretzels at the Pennsylvania exhibit hall table at the upcoming NFB national convention.

Please let me know if you can fill one or more of the open times in the following list by texting me at 215-827-7787. Filling the earlier timeslots is a higher priority, because we will hopefully sell out quickly. *smile*

Schedule for the Pennsylvania Exhibit Hall Table:
Updated at 11AM on July 4

Timeslot #1:
11AM - 1PM        on Monday, July 8 .
A. Marsha Drenth, 469-583-1975
B. Joseph Drenth, 215-827-7787

Timeslot #2:
1PM - 3PM         on Monday July 8.
A. Connie Scheu, 814-440-7565
B. Dave Szymanowski,

Timeslot #3:
3PM - 5PM           on Monday July 8.
A. Cathy Clegg, 724-991-1078
B.

Timeslot #4:
8:30AM - 11AM on Tuesday July 9.
A.
B.

Timeslot #5:
11AM - 1PM on Tuesday July 9.
A. Trina Townes (215-971-0080)
B. Gloria Nathan (215-971-6650)

Timeslot #6:
1PM - 3PM on Tuesday July 9.
A.
B.

Timeslot #7:
3PM - 5PM on Tuesday, July 9.
A.
B.

Timeslot #8:
Noon - 1:45PM on Wednesday, July 10.
A. Michelle McManus (814-769-3191)
B. Brent Carper

Timeslot #9:
7PM - 9PM  on Wednesday, July 10.
A. Marsha Drenth (469-583-1975)
B.

Timeslot #10:
Noon - 1:45PM on Thursday, July 11.
A.
B.

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, NFB of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787