[NFBP-Talk] NFB PA Jigsaw At Large Teleconference 18 May 19

Brenda-Ann Gillis hc89x48 at ptd.net
Sun May 12 10:43:33 UTC 2019

Greetings NFB Family!

The Jigsaw "At Large" Chapter will meet via teleconference on Saturday, 18
May at 10 AM.

Join the call and learn about how you can "Live the Life YOU Want in
Pennsylvania!"  All are welcome and we look forward to your participation.

This month, we welcome Mr. Joseph Drenth from our PA State Affiliate, who
will bring us up-to-date on the important proposed OVR changes that will
impact blindness services in PA.  Don't miss this opportunity to learn how
by marching together our voices are heard!

Jigsaw Conference Call Dial In Directions (Please note this is a different
number/code assigned to this Chapter):

Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 10 AM

Dial-in number (US): (605) 472-5572

Access code: 329632

Conference agenda will be sent under separate cover.  We respectfully ask
participants to avoid use of analog and speaker phones as they can cause
echo audio distortion.  Additionally, please mute your phone during the
conference when not commenting to reduce background noise during the
meeting.

Please post your host Brenda-Ann Gillis at hc89x48 at ptd.net
<mailto:hc89x48 at ptd.net>  should you require assistance during the
conference.

Looking forward to having everyone chime in next week!

Brenda-Ann Gillis