[NFBP-Talk] 2019 NFB of PA state convention follow up

marsha.drenth at gmail.com marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:58:39 UTC 2019

November 4, 2019

To all,

The 2019 NFB of Pennsylvania convention was a great success. If you were
with us in person, it was very nice to meet you, to see you, and to catch up
with you. It was great to have such a fantastic group of dedicated folks
together who share the dream of making it possible to live the lives we
want!

If you were not able to attend in person, we are very sorry to have missed
you. During the convention, we offered a live stream through Zoom and
Facebook Live for your convenience, so hopefully you made use of those
resources to follow along. We recorded everything, so even if you missed the
live stream, you will soon be able to hear a replay of what happened. Stay
tuned for an email describing how to download the recordings, and they will
be posted on our web site, too.

One of the many events during this year's convention was our elections. If
you have served on the NFB of PA Board of Directors in the past, thank you
for your hard work and dedication.

One such person deserves special recognition for serving our organization
for many years as the President and most recently as the Treasurer: Jim
Antonacci. Although he was not reelected this year, it is with sadness and
excitement that the NFB of PA has handed that torch to a new passionate NFB
member, Brian Mackey. We all value the input and experience that Jim brings
to our organization, and we hope he continues to share his wealth of
knowledge and experience with our new team of leaders. It is with much love,
hope, and appreciation that we Thank Jim Antonacci for his service to all
blind persons in the state of Pennsylvania.

It is with much excitement that we welcome our 2019-2020 elected Board of
Directors:

President Lynn Heitz

1st Vice president Joseph Drenth

2nd Vice President Emily Gindlesperger

Secretary Harriet Go

Treasurer Brian Mackey

Directors:

Millad Bokhouri

Denice Brown

Kirk Hunger

Michelle McManus

Connie Scheu

Anna Walker

It is with much excitement that we look forward to all the advances and
achievements that the NFB of Pennsylvania will make to improve the lives of
blind and visually-impaired persons living in the Commonwealth over the next
year.

Sincerely,

Marsha Drenth

Email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:marsha.drenth at gmail.com>