[NFBP-Talk] Three Zoom events coming up at Noon, 1PM, and 2PM

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:18:56 UTC 2020

At Noon, join me to learn about the JAWS screen reader software, including
how to get a free license that works until July 1.

At 1PM, join Lily for the Fitness and Wellness Warrior's Time.

At 2PM, have Coffee with Emily to learn about and discuss issues related to
blindness, education, and legislation.

Open the free Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your iPhone or computer, click the
"Join" button, and then enter meeting ID 215 988 0888.

Or, dial 646-876-9923, and then enter our meeting ID when prompted: 215 988
0888.

Looking forward to talking with you at one or all of these events!

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787

Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com