[NFBP-Talk] Today's NFB of PA Zoom Events

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 00:38:41 UTC 2020

Hi Catherine,

I am sorry to hear that. I was virtually attending a Good Friday church service, so I was unable to observe.

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787