[NFBP-Talk] Zoom Events Today

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:16:10 UTC 2020

Here are the Zoom events for Wednesday, April 15. Instructions for joining
these sessions follows the list of events.

Noon - 12:45PM, JAWS Training with Joe

Today we will discuss more of the JAWS utilities that make it more
customizable for your needs.

1PM - 2PM, Fitness and Wellness Warrior's Time with Lily and caitlin

Get up and moving with these exercises and health-related information.

2PM - 3PM, Coffee with Emily

Discuss education and legislative issues with Emily. She can be contacted at
vp2 at nfbp.org <mailto:vp2 at nfbp.org> .

3PM - 4PM, Getting the Most out of Your Amazon Echo Smart Speaker with Mark.

Join us for the first discussion of this amazing and helpful electronic home
assistant.

6:30PM-8PM, What You Need to Know About Your Vocational Rehabilitation with
Lynn and Special Guest Steve Pennington, Esquire, Director of PA Client
Assistance Program

This is also the first session of its kind, so come and learn about
important issues in vocational rehabilitation.

Here's how to participate in these events:

No registration is necessary, and everyone is invited to join. Simply use
one of the following methods to connect with us on the Zoom platform when
the events are scheduled to begin.

1. From within the free Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your iPhone or Android,
just hit the "Join" button on the "Meet and Chat" tab and then enter our
meeting ID: 215 988 0888.

2. Click the following link, which will open the meeting using the app or
your web browser:

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

3. On a mobile phone, click either of the  following "One Tap" links, based
on which one is nearest to your location:

Chicago: +13126266799,,2159880888#

New York: +16468769923,,2159880888#

4. Using a standard telephone, dial 646-876-9923,

and then enter our meeting ID when prompted: 215 988 0888.

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787

Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com