[NFBP-Talk] Braille Music

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Thu Apr 16 17:20:11 UTC 2020

Good afternoon
I am getting ready to start Angelina with Braille music. I have even spoken to some about virtual learning

Emily W Gindlesperger
skewbdobdo at verizon.net

 On Thursday, April 16, 2020, Kelsey Hull via NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi all,

I am just curious if anyone has any information about learning Braille music. I do have some vision, and was offered Braille lessons by my local intermediate unit. I really enjoy music (I plan to teach it in the future), so I thought it would be interesting to look into learning Braille music. I would really appreciate it if anyone has any information! I do have some vision, so if the information is on a pdf or word document, that’s ok.

Thanks!
Kelsey
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBP-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbp-talk_nfbnet.org/skewbdobdo%40verizon.net