[NFBP-Talk] Help! Looking for the link for Pennsylvania History with the Blind History Lady.

Cindy Lou Altman cindyloubo at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:08:25 UTC 2020

Great presentation on this topic as I am from Pennsylvania and this was my first listened in meeting!  I’m still a newbie to NFB!
I look forward to hopefully learning a lot more on this topic and see what other zoom meetings I can listen into!
I did have a few questions on this topic but yes we ran out of time because of the amount of info was awesome!  When I moved to Pennsylvania I did work for the association for the blind as a Visually impaired person making dusting cloths, oven mitts as well as ironing board covers for different agencies contracted by the Association for the blind. Who knew that a visually impaired person could sew!  I later moved onto a different career and I was wondering if the Association for the blind in Pennsylvania is still up and running.
I look forward to anyone’s reply on this subject

Cindy Lou and GEB Jada

Sent from my iPad