[NFBP-Talk] Braille Music

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Thu Apr 16 20:49:42 UTC 2020

Hello! Connie I may take you up on that offer. Mindy Hadley does and Angelina will be signing up. However, they generally do not ask for the classes two younger students and she actually had to get approved to be in the class because I argued her side it appears we’re learning how to read music in the public school.
Also I believe the national Federation of the blind performing arts division is he going to be doing a braille music workshop service as soon as I get that information together I will be sharing it!
Emily W Gindlesperger
skewbdobdo at verizon.net