[NFBP-Talk] Braille Music

Rosemary Freedman dogguide.winston at icloud.com
Thu Apr 16 20:52:50 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,  I met a  musician Who presented his business    at the Pennsylvania braille challenge.  His name is Bill McCann and his business is called Dancing Dots. www.DancingDots.com The telephone number is: 610-783-6692. good luck!

Rosemary Freedman - President of The Greater Berks Chapter of the NFB of PA 484-225-0997

“THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD CANNOT BE SEEN OR EVEN TOUCHED, THEY MUST BE FELT WITH THE HEART”. Helen Keller