[NFBP-Talk] Upcoming Events

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:51:59 UTC 2020

Don't miss these Zoom events coming up:

Kernel Book Discussions with Justin - Tuesday, April 21, from 5PM to 6PM,
EDT.

Join us as we listen to and then discuss the Kernel Book story ""Beyond the
Funny Tree" by Denise Franklin. Here are links to the text and audio of this
story.

Text:
https://archive.nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/books/kernel1/kernbk29/kernb
k29.htm#2

Audio:
https://archive.nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/kernel_books/kern29/05-beyond-the-f
unny-tree.mp3

trivia Tuesday with Juliette - Tuesday, April 21, From 6 pm to 8 pm, EDT.

You won't want to miss this fun and exciting version of Jeopardy, with our
own real contestants and Juliette Warren as Alex. Play along at home, or
just listen and laugh.

Here's how to participate in these events:

No registration is necessary, and everyone is invited to join. Simply use
one of the following methods to connect with us on the Zoom platform when
the events are scheduled to begin.

1. From within the free Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your iPhone or Android,
just hit the "Join" button on the "Meet and Chat" tab and then enter our
meeting ID: 215 988 0888.

2. Click the following link, which will open the meeting using the app or
your web browser:

https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

3. On a mobile phone, click either of the  following "One Tap" links, based
on which one is nearest to your location:

Chicago: +13126266799,,2159880888#

New York: +16468769923,,2159880888#

4. Using a standard telephone, dial 646-876-9923,

and then enter our meeting ID when prompted: 215 988 0888.

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787

Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>