[NFBP-Talk] Zoom Events Today

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:27:27 UTC 2020

Here are the NFB of Pennsylvania Zoom events for today:

*** FEATURED EVENT ***

Humanware Showcase #2 with David DeNotaris and Joel Zimba - Thursday, April
30, from 3PM to 4PM.

Come learn about the Brailliant line of Braille displays from Humanware, and
learn how to pair them with various computers and mobile devices.

Kernel Book Discussions with Justin - Thursday, April 30, from 5PM to 6PM
EDT.

Join us as we listen to "The Root and I" by Peter Mikochik and then discuss
it. Here are links to the text of this story and to the audio of it being
read aloud:

Text:
https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/images/nfb/publications/books/ke
rnel1/kernbk29/kernbk29.htm#3

Audio:
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/kernel_books/kern29/06-the-root-and-i.mp3

Apps, Apps, Apps with Marsha - Thursday, April 30, from 7PM to 8PM EDT.

If you have an iPhone but would like to know more about specific apps, how
to get them, how to download them, what they are for, and how to use them;
This presentation is for you. Marsha will present on one app at a time. If
you have suggestions for apps you would like to see featured please email:
marsha.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:marsha.drenth at gmail.com>

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787

Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com