[NFBP-Talk] Help on info for a Braille book

Cindy Lou Altman cindyloubo at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 23:59:41 UTC 2020

Oh ok, This is information for a friend to bring to a family who lives in Cancun. Their son is between the age of 7 to 9 they’re looking to buy some books for this little boy to read and possibly a braille writer for him I will look at the NFB website and see what else I can find out for my family member. One question the family member asked me was is Briel written in other languages he does not speak Spanish and I think the family member seems to feel that he only has braille in Spanish. (?)
Thank you for your reply!!!
Cindy Lou and Jada

Sent from my iPhone