[NFBP-Talk] Help on info for a Braille book

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 03:24:30 UTC 2020

Hi Cindy,
An excellent source for children's Braille books is National Braille Press. They sell a variety of children's books in Braille, and the best part is that these books do not cost any more than they would at a local retailer. They have board books for babies and preschoolers, print/braille books for primary grade students, and chapter books for elementary and middle school students. They also have a Children's Braille Book club in which one can subscribe to at a very reasonable price and receive a Braille children's book every month. They also have children's books in Spanish. Here is the link to their website. https://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp//publications/kids_books.html

Another great resource for children's Braille books is called Seedlings Braille books. Like National Braille Press, they too offer good quality, affordably priced children's books in Braille. Here is the link to their website. http://www.seedlings.org/order.php

I would highly recommend both of these resources. I am so thankful that both of these organizations exist, and I use them both a lot to purchase books for my own classroom.

Enjoy,
Harriet
goharriet00 at hotmail.com