[NFBP-Talk] Zoom Events and an Important Meeting Tonight

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:31:58 UTC 2020

Hi Emma,

To be eligible to enroll to vote, one must have registered for the National
Convention by the deadline of June 15 and have been up to date with paying
their chapter dues. If neither of these apply to a person, then she or he
can still listen to the National Convention, take part in the Pennsylvania
caucus, and do just about everything except vote. That is why we were
encouraging everyone to register by June 15.

I hope this answers your question, but if not, please clarify how I can
help.

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com