[NFBP-Talk] Today's Zoom Events from Pennsylvania

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:03:48 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Today's Zoom schedule is a bit different because of the upcoming NFB
National Convention next week. On that note, we will not be having any of
our normal Zoom events next week so everyone can attend the NFB National
Convention events.

These are the Zoom events for today:

3:00 p.m. EDT | Getting the Most Out of Your Amazon Echo Smart Speaker with
Mark.
Share your experiences with the Amazon Echo. Do you have a favorite Alexa
skill you would like to share with others? Get the news, schedule a ride, or
control your home.
Zoom Meeting ID: 215 988 0888
https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania
One tap mobile: +13126266799,,2159880888#

5:00 p.m. EDT | How to Use Zoom with Marsha.
Learn how to use the Zoom platform in preparation for the NFB National
Convention. We will help cover how to enroll to vote and other important
topics.
For questions, please contact Marsha Drenth: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Zoom Meeting ID: 215 988 0888
https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania
One tap mobile: +13126266799,,2159880888#

There will be no Vocational Rehabilitation session this evening with Lynn.

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com