[NFBP-Talk] Zoom one-tap links for NFB convention.xlsx

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:56:20 UTC 2020

Hi Ken,

How far did you get when trying to connect with a vender in the exhibit
hall, and what problem did you encounter? Please be as specific as possible
so I can know better how to provide help.

There is not one single Zoom room for the exhibit hall, so you have to
choose a vender from the list and then open Zoom using the link in their
vender description. It might also bring up a web page after that from which
you might have to hit "Launch Zoom".

Let me know if that helps or more about your specific issue.

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division