[NFBP-Talk] Zoom one-tap links for NFB convention.xlsx

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:06:35 UTC 2020

Hi Linda,

I have not done so myself yet, but it depends on whether the exhibit hall is open and if someone from the vender’s group is live on Zoom to connect with them.

One thing to note is that everyone should keep their browser session open (such as not closing Safari on an iPhone) because closing the browser session will require that person to verify their registration again with the Attendee Hub app. This is a known issue, but it will probably not be remedied before the convention is over. It has to do with the Cvent company following European rules about not storing informational cookies on client devices.

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division