[NFBP-Talk] question about the national NFB 2020 virtual convention

Lisa McManus lmcmanus60 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 15 01:58:47 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone hi all, I see, somehow, was under the impression that the national convention started tomorrow, Wednesday, July 15. Anyway, I was wondering since I missed some things I wished I could have heard I was wondering if anyone could tell me if these sessions are being recorded so that a person could listen to them later if they weren't able to listen to them live. It may happen again that sometime in the next couple of days that I may not be able to catch some thing I would like to hear. So if anyone knows if I could go back to hear any recordings I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Lisa