[NFBP-Talk] Change to the Banquet Dinner Zoom meeting for PA

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 23:02:08 UTC 2020

When you have the zoom app on your iPhone, either you’re on muted or muted, which is a button that you would one finger double tap on. It is located in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.