[NFBP-Talk] FW: TODAY - Planes, Trains and Canes: The Power of Choice

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:50:49 UTC 2020

>From Justin Salisbury:

Hi Everyone,

I just got word of this event in New York City via Zoom, and I think it could be beneficial for many to attend. Here’s the basic info and then a link to the full description and registration:

Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library
Planes, Trains and Canes: The Power of Choice
Documentary screening and discussion
Tuesday July 28, 2:00 - 3:30 PM Eastern

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbgfxuJwtjIOgHoodKZP-prYL_lcNZoqGqM7aOJSS_Ztmgjw/viewform
I know Nefertiti and Chancey personally. Chancey is very experienced at providing this type of program, and I expect that they will speak from a positive perspective about blindness.

Stay well,

Justin

Justin MH Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
he/him/his

Coordinator of Educational Programs
Department of Education and Enrichment Programs
Associated Services for the Blind
919 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: 215-627-0600, ext. 3261
Google Voice: 484-489-0933
Email: jsalisbury at asb.org <mailto:jsalisbury at asb.org>
Website: https://www.asb.org/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASBPhiladelphia
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ASBPhilly/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/associated-services-for-the-blind-and-visually-impaired

Look at a man the way he is and he only becomes worse, but look at him as if he were what he could be, then he becomes what he should be.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe