[NFBP-Talk] FW: CAC meeting agenda, announcement, and Feb 2020 meeting minutes

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:30:40 UTC 2020

On behalf of Judy from Reading:

Folks, this meeting is through OVR that serves Berks and Schuykill counties.  We need our voices heard   It will be held Monday  June 15th at 4pm. You can skype or call in at 2673328737.  Take Care ,Judy from Reading-Original Message-----

From: Citizens Advisory Committee <Berks-SchuylkillCAC at hotmail.com>
Subject: CAC meeting agenda, announcement, and Feb 2020 meeting minutes

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is safe and well.  Here are the documents for the upcoming CAC meeting.

Angel Torres

CAC Chairperson