[NFBP-Talk] FW: Requesting Time-Sensitive Assistance Regarding Social Security

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:19:10 UTC 2020

If you receive SSDI or SSI benefits or if you are in the process of filing for or considering filing for benefits, we request your help with making a time-sensitive phone call on Monday or Tuesday, June 1 or 2. Please contact Valerie Yingling, legal program coordinator, at vyingling at nfb.org <mailto:vyingling at nfb.org>  or 410-659-9314, extension 2440, for additional information and instructions.

Mark A. Riccobono, President

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314 |  <mailto:officeofthepresident at nfb.org> officeofthepresident at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/>

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>      <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

Joseph Drenth

First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation

Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division

Cell: 215-827-7787

Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com