[NFBP-Talk] OVR meeting

vjchoc at aol.com vjchoc at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 07:39:26 UTC 2020

Hi FolksHope everyone is doing well.  I'm inviting you to the Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) meeting today at 4pm.  We are a group of advocates, users and OVR staff.  Our area is Berks,  Schuykill Counties and surrounding area.  We discuss what OVR is doing locally and statewide.  Different speakers do presentations.   One of our projects is compiling list of resources for the region.
It will be held via skype and regular call in. 2673328737,  pin 60821120#, announce name.
Have a wonderful Day,
Judy Vas Korlis NFB Berks Chapter6105874856
.

.