[NFBP-Talk] NFB4th Annual Blind Womens Empowerment Conference2019

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:06:04 UTC 2020

Judy, due to the COVID-19 outbreak there will not be an auction at this year’s state convention but will need items to give out as door prizes.

In lieu of the auction this year, we are holding a raffle where individuals can have the chance to win a $500 gift card to Amazon or Apple. The winner will select for which they want the gift card for and the card will be mailed to them after the convention. To enter, simply visit www.nfbp.org/convention/raffle <http://www.nfbp.org/convention/raffle>  to enter your contact information and then make your donation of $10 per raffle chance. The drawing will take place during the banquet drawn by our national rep. The winner does not need to be present at the banquet to win.

Please note that our affiliate president, Lynn Heitz, is not eligible to participate in this drawing.